Adult Student Bachelor Degree Programs: 100% Online Flexibility
Complete Your Undergraduate Degree
Designed for adult degree completers, working professionals, and adult students with family responsibilities, the bachelor’s degree programs offered through the Avila University Institute for Professional Studies meet students where they are in life. 100% of your classes will be online. The Institute’s classes, professors, and culture allow busy, working adults to become successful students. This program will enhance your life, both personally and professionally. This is done by offering:
- Rolling enrollment and well-established undergraduate and graduate programs. Avila has a long (20+ year) reputation for serving students just like you.
- Flexible class schedules to fit your lifestyle. 100% online and fully asynchronous. Accelerated academic terms. As we appreciate the uniqueness in every person, we have programs that adapt to your personal needs and professional aspirations.
- Professional, real-world professors. Learn from those who know best! Our instructors are successful professionals who understand adult students and eagerly share their expertise with you.
- A value-based educational experience, as a non-profit University we are committed to the development of the whole person. We want to Inspire you to Inspire others.
choose from 11 degrees:
(Books and class materials are your responsibility in all Adult undergraduate programs.)
Adult Student Scholarships
Your transfer credit GPA, or your high school GPA, can earn you an Avila Inspired Scholarship worth up to 15% of your undergraduate tuition at Avila:
|2.0 – 2.99||5% savings|
|3.0 – 3.49||10% savings|
|3.5 – 4.00||15% savings|
Upcoming avila Institute Events
college Credit Predictor
Use our College Credit Predictor to find out how much college credit your work history, education, military service, and training could be worth to you at Avila. Your knowledge + expertise = college credit (and savings).
Important Admissions Dates
- October 1: FAFSA Available Online
- December 15: Application Priority Deadline (Early Submission)
- Ongoing: FAFSA due for Fall Registration, complete yours today!