- Alumni & Friends
- International Women’s Day
- Alumni Owned Business Directory
- Alumni Events & Activities
- Alumni Board
- Accent Alumni Magazine
- Alumni Awards
- Update Your Information
- Steer Dinner
- President’s Circle
- Planned Giving
- Meet the Advancement Staff
Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations
11901 Wornall Road / Kansas City, MO 64145 / 816.501.3780
We know that our students leave Avila with memories of fulfilling academics, a purposeful sense of community and friendships to last a lifetime. By becoming an active member of our Alumni Association, you can make sure those traditions carry over for Avila’s future.
You’re a member of the Alumni Association if you graduated from St. Teresa’s College, College of St. Teresa, Avila College or Avila University, or if you completed more than 60 credit hours of coursework at Avila.
There are several of ways for you to be involved with your alma mater!
- Join an Alumni Board Committee
- Participate in Homecoming or one of the many Alumni Activities & Events
- Attend or volunteer at the annual Steer Dinner & Auction, Avila’s largest fundraiser for student scholarships
- Submit a Class Note for the Alumni Magazine
- Follow the Avila Alumni Association on Facebook or connect with us on LinkedIn
Next time you’re on campus, please stop by the Alumni Office in Blasco Hall. We love to meet our exceptional alumni in person, and we’re always finding ways to include our graduates in Avila’s ongoing journey.
If it has been a while since you’ve seen campus, let us show you around! Contact the Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.501.3602 to schedule a campus tour!