- Academic Calendar
- Core Curriculum
- Academic Resources & Policies
- Registrar Office
- Graduation & Commencement
- Accreditation & Licensing
- College of Professional Schools
- College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Science & Health
The Department of Religious Studies
In a global context, the study of religion and philosophy offers students access to some of the most ancient and enduring traditions shaping our contemporary world. A liberal arts education focusing on these disciplines provides an important exposure to cultural diversity, a basis for engaged and compassionate social action, and complex critical thinking skills vital for virtually all professional pursuits.
General Links & Resources
The Feminist Philosopher’s Blog is a compendium of feminist related news in the philosophy profession.