- Alumni & Friends
- President’s Circle
- Alumni Events & Activities
- Athletics E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Alumni Board
- Update Your Information
- Parent E-Newsletter Sign-Up
- Meet the President Reception
- Heritage Day Luncheon
- Avila Nursing Alumni Reception
- Alumni Awards Ceremony & Luncheon
- Dinner Theatre & “Clue” Performance – Friday Night
- Athletics Hall of Fame Induction
- Tailgate & BBQ
- 50-Year Reunion Reception & Dinner
- Alumni Choir Rehearsal
- Alumni Reunion Reception
- Dinner Theatre – Alumni & Friends Night
- Alumni Awards
- Accent Alumni Magazine
- Steer Dinner
- Meet the Advancement Staff
- Planned Giving
Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations
11901 Wornall Road
Kansas City, MO 64145
Bailey Carr, Senior Director of Development
Reconnect with classmates at upcoming alumni events and find out about the latest University news on our social media channels.
Accent is Avila University’s Alumni Magazine which is published biannually by the Office of Marketing & Communications. Copies of the Accent are mailed to Alumni & Friends of the University and it is also published online. The online version can be viewed through the link below.
We want to hear from you! Job promotion, new baby, recent travels, or new home? Let us know so we can share your good news! Email your news to email@example.com or complete the What’s New With You form at Avila.edu/Alumni.
View the Interactive Magazine or Download the PDF
For more past issues of Accent, please click here.