Currently enrolled Avila students are provided with an Avila email address. Official correspondence from the Registration and Student Records Office (RSRO) is sent only to the student's Avila email address to help prevent identity theft. Students are responsible for routinely checking their Avila email account. Timely information regarding course schedules, drop/adds, enrollment, grades, graduation and student issues are sent directly to students via the Avila email address. For help with your Avila email account, contact the Information Technology Services Help Desk at 501-2900.
Below are links with useful information, deadlines and policies for your reference.
For the fillable forms below: Please download and save the form to your local hard drive before filling in any fields to ensure that all fields work properly.
- View your advisees' information, assigned courses and print class rosters.
- Need help with MyAU? Login to MyAU and go to the Support Resources tab or contact the Help Desk
- View Course schedules by searching for courses using various criteria
- Online Grade Entry via MyAU
- Grade Reporting Reminder (see Academic Calendar for Faculty for deadlines)
- Grade Change form for other than Incomplete grade
- Contract for Incomplete Grade Form
- Grade Change form for an Incomplete grade
• Credit by Advanced Placement (AP) exam specific scores and procedures - contact Registrar
• Credit by College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test specific scores and procedures
- If a student is waitlisted for a class, they will be added when a space opens.
An email will be sent to their Avila email account. Students should verify the class addition in their MyAU account. If they do not want to remain on the waitlist, they must officially submit a Change of Schedule form to be dropped from the waitlisted course at the Registration Office or the student may be subject to a failing grade and tuition bill.
Note: Various forms and information pages on this web site are in Adobe PDF format.