Master of Science in Organizational Development (MSOD)
A Master of Science in Organizational Development (MSOD) will sharpen your instincts in the workplace. You’ll gain insight and skills by mastering organizational psychology and becoming an expert at organizing initiatives and managing teams. Choose one of seven career-enhancing concentrations to help build your portfolio of skills: Strategic Human Resources, Executive Leadership, Psychology, Inclusion & Belonging, Change Management, or Workplace Instructional Design.
With Avila’s organizational development masters, you’ll learn to:
- Motivate people and manage organizational change
- Engage with real-life clients
- Develop your critical leadership and teambuilding capabilities
- Become a self-aware manager of effective conflict resolution
- Enhance your listening and communication skills
- Build consulting skills
- Test your progress through applied research
Choose a concentration in the following:
- Strategic Human Resources — stand out in the HR field.
- Executive Leadership — become invaluable in the C-Suite.
- Inclusion & Belonging — one of the most sought-after educations.
- Change Management — most organizations need your help as they attempt to change.
- Workplace Instructional Design — learning leaders are in demand.
The Master of Science in Organizational Development degree program class schedule begins six times a year in eight-week online and remote formats. One of your advantages here is the flexibility to start, pause, and resume your progress according to your own personal schedule.
Careers with a Master’s in Organizational Development
No matter what direction your career takes you, you will find your knowledge and skills as an OD practitioner will give you broad appeal in diverse fields and career paths. OD practitioners serve in such areas as:
- Business development consulting
- Campaign strategizing
- Conflict resolution
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership training