National Institutes of Health (NIH) / Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Avila University Institutional Review Board
Student success is at the heart of every action we take across the Avila University campus. From tutoring services, the student business office, and the Student Access Office, and into the classrooms, Avila students have access to the resources to help them thrive during their college journey.
Please use these links to find your answers. You can also contact your academic advisor, your favorite professor, your coach, your admission rep, your RA, or anyone inside the Hodes Student Success Center for guidance and a kind word.
- Tutoring Services (peer-to-peer and 24/7 online tutoring)
- Career Services
- Counseling Services
- Campus Accessibility
- Registration Office (transcripts, student records, enrollment and degree verification, changing majors, etc.)
- Academic Policies
- Technology Services (campus email, internet access, MyAU and Canvas)
- The Writing Center
- Archives and Research Center
- Avila Care Team
- Student Health Services
- Title IX and Eagles Aware