Organizational Development Psychology
A Master of Science in Organizational Development Psychology (MSOD) will sharpen your instincts in the workplace.
You’ll gain insight and skills by mastering organizational psychology and become an expert at organizing initiatives and managing teams. Choose one of four career-enhancing concentrations to help build your portfolio of skills: Strategic Human Resources, Coaching Certification, or Executive Leadership.
You’ll learn to:
- Motivate people and manage organizational change
- Engage with real-life clients
- Develop your critical leadership and teambuilding capabilities
- Become a self-aware manager of effective conflict resolution
- Enhance your listening and communication skills
- Build consulting skills
- Test your progress through applied research
Choose a concentration in the following:
- Strategic Human Resources
- Leadership Coaching Certification
- Executive Leadership
The Master of Science in Organizational Development Psychology degree program class schedule begins six times a year in 8-week and/or weekend-intensive formats. Your Advantage is the flexibility to start, pause, and resume your progress according to your own personal schedule.