Organizational Development Psychology
A Master of Science in Organizational Development Psychology (MSOD) will sharpen your instincts in the workplace.
You’ll gain insight and skills by mastering organizational psychology and become an expert at organizing initiatives and managing teams. Choose one of four career-enhancing concentrations to help build your portfolio of skills: Strategic Human Resources, Coaching Certification, or Executive Leadership.
You’ll learn to:
- Motivate people and manage organizational change
- Engage with real-life clients
- Develop your critical leadership and teambuilding capabilities
- Become a self-aware manager of effective conflict resolution
- Enhance your listening and communication skills
- Build consulting skills
- Test your progress through applied research
Choose a concentration in the following:
- Strategic Human Resources
- Leadership Coaching Certification
- Executive Leadership
The Master of Science in Organizational Development Psychology degree program class schedule begins six times a year in 8-week and/or weekend-intensive formats. Your Advantage is the flexibility to start, pause, and resume your progress according to your own personal schedule.
The Avila Advantage
The master degree programs offered through the Advantage Institute for Professional Studies are intended to meet students where they are in life; allowing busy, working adults to become successful students, while enhancing their life, both personally and professionally. This is done by offering:
- Rolling enrollment and well-established undergraduate and graduate programs. Avila has a long (20+ year) reputation of serving students just like you.
- Flexible class schedules to fit your lifestyle. As we appreciate the uniqueness in every person, we have programs that adapt to your personal needs and professional aspirations.
- Professional, real-world instructors. Learn from those who know best! Our instructors are successful professionals who share their expertise with you the student.
- A value-based educational experience, as a non-profit University we are committed to the development of the whole person. We want to Inspire you to Inspire others.