The Personalized MBA
Nine Distinctive Concentrations, Plus the Flexibility to Tailor Your MBA to Your Interests
- Lower tuition – $18,000
- 30 – 33 credit hours
- Complete your MBA in as few as 12 months
- Streamlined admissions – NO GMAT required; minimum GPA of 2.75 from an accredited institution for regular admission. Provisional admission is available.
- Flexible online, on-campus, and hybrid classes
- Convenient eight-week terms
- Graduate business concentrations available in Accounting, Executive Leadership, Finance, Marketing, Project Management, Healthcare Administration, International Business, Management, and Strategic Human Resources (certification available from SHRM)
- Management concentration can be personalized by choosing three courses (nine credit hours) from any of the above areas.
- GI Bill® Yellow Ribbon benefits veterans and their families
Do Business Degrees Pay Off?
A new report by the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce (CEW) reveals the economic value of business programs is high compared to the financial returns from other programs.
According to the CEW salary study of 1,700 institutions, Avila’s MBA program is in the country’s top 500 master’s in business administration programs.
“I was able to complete my MBA while continuing to work as an Occupational Therapist in western Kansas. The professors and university allowed me to accomplish a personal goal to aid in my professional development in Healthcare Administration.” — Kyle Ahlenstorf ’22
“Avila University’s program was a great choice for me. I always used to say I was a ‘letters gal’ because I was too afraid to dive deep into the numbers that I didn’t know I enjoyed so much. I will always have Avila to thank for awakening that financial passion that was within me all along.”
— Ada Castro-Madrid ’20
Backed by Avila University’s value-centric education mission and values, you’ll join generations of Avila MBA graduates in leadership roles across the metro’s business community. They’ve paved the way for future leaders like you.
Throw in our faculty’s decades of successful business experience and Avila’s professional school MBA gives you access to hard-earned knowledge and a network with strong ties across sectors in the metro area. You can finish your MBA in 12 to 18 months with nine concentrations and online course offerings. This is Kansas City’s most personalized graduate business program.
Talk with an admission representative today to learn how Avila can help you advance to the next level.
“Avila’s foundation for deep connection, collaboration, and communication with others helped me to grow exponentially, and it is the model that I continue to follow and teach in my personal and professional life.”Tamela Handie,, MBA ’99