The Personalized MBA
Seven Distinctive Concentrations, Unique Graduate Business Paths, Plus the Flexibility to Tailor Your MBA to Your Interests
- Lower tuition – under $20,000
- 30 – 33 credit hours
- Complete your MBA in 12 – 18 months
- Streamlined admissions – NO GMAT required; minimum GPA of 2.75 from an accredited institution for regular admission. Provisional admission is available.
- Flexible online classes
- Convenient eight-week terms
- Graduate business concentrations available in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Project Management, Healthcare Administration, Management, and Strategic Human Resources (certification available from SHRM)
- Management concentration can be personalized by choosing three courses (nine credit hours) from any of the above areas
- GI Bill® Yellow Ribbon benefits veterans and their families
“I was able to complete my MBA while continuing to work as an Occupational Therapist in western Kansas. The professors and university allowed me to accomplish a personal goal to aid in my professional development in Healthcare Administration.” — Kyle Ahlenstorf ’22
“Avila University’s program was a great choice for me. I always used to say I was a ‘letters gal’ because I was too afraid to dive deep into the numbers that I didn’t know I enjoyed so much. I will always have Avila to thank for awakening that financial passion that was within me all along.”
— Ada Castro-Madrid ’20
Choose Your Graduate Business Degree Path, Graduate with the Business and Leadership Skills You Want.
MBA path 1:
Designed specifically for students with an undergraduate degree in business or students who have taken undergraduate business courses.
Avila’s 30 credit hour MBA program includes your choice of concentrations or certificates:
- Healthcare Administration
- Management (personalized/make it your own)
- Project Management
- Strategic Human Resources
MBA path 2:
Don’t have an undergraduate business degree? This is the MBA for you.
Avila’s classic MBA program builds your business background while elevating your decision-making and strategic thinking in this 33-credit-hour program.
You’ll also have the option of stacking one of seven concentrations or certificates on top of your MBA for a more in-depth and personalized study.
Master of Arts in Management Path:
Looking for a graduate business degree but not the quantitative load of an MBA?
Take a look at Avila’s Master of Arts in Management program. This 30-credit-hour graduate business degree prepares you for the business changes ahead. Personalize your degree with one of seven concentrations.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Leadership Coaching Certification
- Executive Leadership
- Inclusion & Belonging
- Change Management
- Workplace Instructional Design
“Avila’s foundation for deep connection, collaboration, and communication with others helped me to grow exponentially, and it is the model that I continue to follow and teach in my personal and professional life.”Tamela Handie,, MBA ’99
Backed by Avila University’s value-centric education mission and values, you’ll join generations of Avila MBA graduates in leadership roles across the metro’s business community. They’ve paved the way for future leaders like you.
Throw in our faculty’s decades of successful business experience and Avila’s professional school MBA and Master of Arts in Management will give you access to hard-earned knowledge and a network with strong ties across sectors in the metro area. With ten concentrations or certificates and online course offerings, Avila will help you tailor your graduate business degree to your needs. This is Kansas City’s most personalized graduate business program.
Talk with an admission representative today to find out how Avila can help you advance to the next level.