Take Full Advantage
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coaches Association
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certification
- USA Weightlifting
- Sports Psychology SymposiumThe Avila Kinesiology program is hosting a Sport Psychology Symposium January 18-19. Dr. Michael Norwood and Dr. Gerald Larson are co-facilitators. …
- Avila Kinesiology Hosts NSCA-CSCS Exam Prep ClinicThe Avila Kinesiology program, in collaboration with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), is hosting a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) Exam Preparation Live Clinic May 19-20, 2018….
- Welcome Brian Ciolek to the Kinesiology Department (August 2014)Brian holds numerous coaching/sports certifications including Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (CSCCa), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA), Registered Strength and Conditioning Coach (NSCA), and Tactical Strength and Conditioning Coach (NSCA). …
- NCSA-ERP ApprovalThe Avila Kinesiology curriculum has been approved as meeting the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) criteria recommended for acceptance into their Strength and Conditioning Education Recognition Program (ERP)….
- The Avila Golf Biomechanics Lab is Here!The Avila Golf Biomechanics Lab represents a unique and transformative collaboration between the Avila University kinesiology and golf programs….