Living on Campus in a Dormitory
Living on campus is the easiest way to quickly become a part of the Avila community and to make friends. Avila offers four air-conditioned dormitories. Click here to visit the Residence Life web site.
The dormitories are located on campus and are open all year, including holidays. Living on campus gives you easy access to your classrooms, the library and computer labs.
You will also be able to participate in the many campus activities such as plays, concerts, movies, sports events, and special performances which are all available to you FREE!
The many benefits of living in the dormitories include:
- Three nutritious meals a day, seven days a week
- Cable TV service in each room
- Free internet in each room (if you have a computer)
- FREE Laundry facilities on each floor
- Lounges with televisions and furniture on each floor
- Equipped kitchens on each floor
- Resident Assistant staff live on each floor to help you
- Dormitories are within easy walking distance to classroom and other campus buildings
- Safe and secure entry system
Avila University has four residence halls (dormitories): Ridgway Hall, Carondelet Hall, Thompson Hall, and Avila Hall. Learn more about each residence hall.