Avila University Utilizes Office 365 for All Campus Email.
When logging into Office 365, use email@example.com and your normal Avila password. Your username is what you use to log into an Avila computer. You must include @avila.edu after your username to sign in.
EMPLOYEES: Firstname.Lastname@avila.edu will NOT work to log in. You will still receive email sent to that address, but you cannot use it to log in.
NEW USERS: Please follow these instructions to access your account.
Or use your browser to go to https://outlook.office.com/www.avila.edu
If email on your mobile device is not working, please remove your Avila email account from your device and set it up using the following instructions:
Set up Office 365 email in the iOS Mail app
- Go to Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your email address, your password, and a description of your account. Your email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org. (Employees: email@example.com NOT firstname.lastname@example.org.) Once your credentials have been entered, tap Next.
- Choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and then tap Save. Your email account is now ready for use with the iOS Mail app.
Set up Office 365 email on an Android device
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email.
- Type your full email address, email@example.com. (Employees: firstname.lastname@example.org NOT email@example.com.) Type your password, and then tap Next.
- Select the Exchange option.
- You might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
- Once the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Accept the defaults or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
- On the Setup email page, you can change the name of your account. When you’re finished tap Done.
If you still need help, please call the Help Desk at 816-501-2900 for assistance. Help Desk support is available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM.