Master of Business Administration
Flexible, online and on-campus, we are where you are
Improve your career prospects by earning an MBA from Avila University. Select from several top MBA concentrations, or pursue a graduate business certificate in the following popular areas of study:
- MBA Finance - management-level understanding of financial analysis, financial management and financial systems
- MBA Health Care Administration - develop tools to manage and lead healthcare organizations
- MBA International Business - advance your global management expertise
- MBA Management - comprehensive understanding of business planning, growth, leadership and strategy
- MBA Management Information Systems - meet the business, management and technical demands of a career in computer-related technology applications
- MBA Marketing - foundation of advanced work in managing business-scale marketing processes
- MBA Accounting - preparation for CPA and advanced management accounting responsibilities
- No GMAT for qualified applicants
“My Avila MBA prepared me well for not only my prior role [at Saint Luke’s Hospital] but my future work as we transform the American healthcare delivery system.”
— Mary Ellen Doyle '01 (MBA in Healthcare), Vice President/Chief Nurse Executive, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, La Jolla, California
Maximize Your Professional Success
Because the Avila MBA program is located in Kansas City, you will learn from and network with local business leaders and entrepreneurs. You not only acquire new business skills, but also gain insights from professors with real-world experience.
What is the Kansas City MBA?
The Kansas City Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides a high-quality education and develops managers for positions of responsibility. The flexible schedule consists of three 11-week trimesters and one 9-week summer session each year. This schedule provides you with greater flexibility in planning your personal life along with your education schedule. If you have a bachelor's degree in any academic discipline, you may enroll in Avila's Kansas City MBA program and learn how to become an inspired leader.
The Kansas City MBA offers:
- Individualized and highly personal admission and advising process
- Full-time faculty and professionally qualified adjunct faculty with real-world experience
- Popular MBA concentrations relevant to current hiring trends
- Affordable tuition and competitive scholarships
- 11-week trimester schedule allows for faster and more flexible programs
- Diverse student body with excellent networking potential
- Safe, convenient and comfortable learning environment
- Graduate Business Certificate Program allows you to enrich your MBA by increasing your knowledge in a specific business discipline
- Accredited by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education)
The Master of Business Administration degree is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.