The Healthcare Management major at Avila
Start working toward a career in one of the fastest growing industries in the country with Avila’s Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management. As the healthcare industry broadens and diversifies, there is an increased need for effective managers and administrators who understand the industry from both a community and a national perspective.
You’ll learn to:
- Evaluate the healthcare market and solve systemic issues
- Assess and solve problems using industry research and statistical data
- Master the key laws affecting the healthcare management industry
- Capitalize on market trends
Set your own pace and schedule —the class schedule of 8-week courses are all delivered 100% online throughout the year which allows you to progress according to your personal schedule.
Are you interested in history?
Avila Healthcare Management B.S. graduates are pursuing careers as:
- Healthcare Administrator
- Health Insurance Manager
- Physician Practice Manager
Avila Healthcare Management B.S. graduates choose to work at:
- Long-term care facilities
- Healthcare consulting firms
- Diagnostic laboratories
Located in the Hooley-Bundschu Library, this cutting-edge space is complete with flexible study areas, meeting rooms, and the latest technology. Dedicated lounge areas and access to our substantive on-site holdings mean you don’t have to compromise while you’re studying for that next exam.