The Healthcare Management major at Avila
A degree in Healthcare Management starts you on a career path in one of the fastest-growing industries in the country. With Avila’s Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management, you’ll be ready to take advantage as the healthcare industry broadens and diversifies. Today and tomorrow there is an increased need for effective managers and administrators who understand the industry from both a community and a national perspective. Avila has designed this program to deliver a top Healthcare Management degree.
- 120 credit hour Bachelor of Science degree program
- 100% online and asynchronous so you can work, study, and progress on your schedule
- New sessions start every eight weeks
- Financial aid is available
Here you’ll learn to:
- Evaluate the healthcare market and solve systemic issues
- Assess and solve problems using industry research and statistical data
- Master the key laws affecting the healthcare management industry
- Capitalize on market trends
You can do this: A fully online bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management
Set your own pace and schedule —the class schedule of 8-week courses are all delivered 100% online throughout the year which allows you to progress according to your personal schedule.
At Avila we understand that learning takes place outside the classroom. Through the Council on Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) you can earn college credit through transfer, prior learning portfolio, correspondence, military service, and standardized tests. To get credit for what you already know, see our page on Prior Learning Assessment (PLA).
(Books and class materials are your responsibility in all Adult undergraduate programs.)
Find your support at Avila:
- Dedicated academic advisor
- Full library and research access
- Free tutoring
- Free counseling, career, and other student success services
Are you interested in healthcare administration?
Avila Healthcare Management B.S. graduates are pursuing careers as:
- Healthcare Administrator
- Health Insurance Manager
- Physician Practice Manager
Avila Healthcare Management B.S. graduates choose to work at:
- Long-term care facilities
- Healthcare consulting firms
- Diagnostic laboratories
Center for Student Excellence
If you need help in the classroom, help with your schedule, finding a counselor, or career services help, the Slepitza Center for Student Excellence (SCSE) is here. Your success is what makes Avila special. The SCSE makes your move into college smoother and can assist you throughout your college journey.