If you're looking for satisfying work that's more than just a job, earning a human resource degree is the right choice. Avila's human resource management program can prepare you for a lifelong career that is a vital part of any business. And, through the Advantage Institute for Professional Studies at Avila, you'll get there at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Become a Skilled Human Resources Professional
With a degree in human resources (HR) from Avila University, you'll be prepared with a strong foundation in a liberal arts core. And, in our extensive human resource training, you'll:
- Understand the role of training and development
- Explore international human resources functions
- Develop a deep understanding of staffing design
- Learn the best way to conduct performance reviews
- Gain an understanding of benefit packages and their effect on organizational processes
- Learn how to write an HR plan
Located in Kansas City, the Advantage Institute for Professional Studies at Avila is a unique and innovative approach to adult education for persons with at least one year of full-time work experience. We recognize the working student's need for value, professional assistance, blended classes, convenience, and timely results. As with any of our programs, you can start, pause, and restart your Bachelor's Degree in the Human Resources program, if and when you need to. Set your own pace with weekend, evening, blended, or online classes that fit your schedule.
The Avila advantage:
- Extraordinary support for the working student
- Evening, weekend, and online classes
- Flexible scheduling to take on as much as you like when you want it
- One-stop offices for advising, registration, classes, and more
- Professional faculty with real-world experience
- Outcomes-based learning
The Advantage Institute for Professional Studies at Avila programs are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.