Avila MBA Class Schedule
Weekend On-Campus & Synchronous Online
Fridays, 6-10 p.m.; Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Regular On-Campus & Synchronous Online
Other courses are online and self-directed
Avila MBA Program
The Avila University Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Kansas City provides a superior graduate education for business managers focused on global principles of integrity, leadership and success.
The New Avila MBA:
- Streamlined Admission – students with 3.0 GPA or above are considered for GMAT exemption.
- Flexible Schedules (online, blended and on-campus)
- Lower Tuition
- Convenient 8-week terms so that you can finish your degree sooner
- Graduate Business Courses available in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Executive Leadership, Project Management, Health Care Administration, International Business and Strategic Human Resources (certification available from SHRM)
- Management Concentration can be personalized by choosing 3 courses (9 credit hours) from any of the above areas
- Yellow Ribbon benefits for veterans and their families
MBA Graduate Concentrations
- Health Care Administration
- International Business
- Project Management
- Executive Leadership
- Strategic Human Resources
MBA classes held on campus, online and blended formats; complete your MBA in as little as 1 year.
Graduate Business Certificates
Add credentials to your current career or your previous MBA; complete your certificate in as little as 6 months.
A Heritage of Academic Excellence
Avila’s MBA students learn from faculty with successful business backgrounds and build experience in real-world business projects. Small class sizes provide more access to faculty, allowing you to build relationships with professors. Learning outcomes in Avila’s MBA program are consistently above national standards.
Flexible Sessions for Busy Professionals
At Avila, you can pursue your degree while you keep your career moving ahead. Beginning Fall of 2020, Avila’s MBA schedule will consist of six 8-week sessions each calendar year. This flexible format allows you to take more classes in a shorter amount of time and graduate faster by taking two classes per session. You can enroll part-time or full time, depending on your schedule.
If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school, you can apply to Avila’s MBA program.