The Master’s in Business Administration Program at Avila
The Avila University Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Kansas City provides superior graduate education for business managers focused on global principles of integrity, leadership, and success.
“Thank you Avila University for allowing me to advance my education in a way that was comfortable for me.
I meet some great friends and had some awesome professors that really left a great mark on my life.” — Kristina Noble, MBA ’21
What to Look for inTop MBA Programs
- 30 credit hours – for students with undergraduate business degrees from accredited programs (other students may contact us for personalized options)
- Streamlined Admission – NO GMAT required! Minimum GPA 2.75 from an accredited institution for admission. 2.5 GPA for provisional admission.
- Flexible Online Schedules
- Lower Tuition – under $20,000
- Convenient 8-week terms so that you can finish your degree in as little as 1 year
- Graduate Business Courses available in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Executive Leadership, Project Management, Health Care Administration, International Business and Strategic Human Resources (certification available from SHRM)
- Management Concentration can be personalized by choosing 3 courses (9 credit hours) from any of the above areas
- Yellow Ribbon benefits for veterans and their families
MBA Program Courses
|Course #||Course Description||Credits|
|FI635||Financial Management II||3|
|BU601||Business Government & Society||3|
|EC612||Applied Microeconomic Decision-making||3|
- Health Care Administration
- International Business
- Project Management
- Executive Leadership
- Strategic Human Resources
Graduate Business Certificates
- Health Care Administration
- Accounting (requires undergrad accounting)
- Management (Make it your own. See your graduate advisor for details)
Add credentials to your current career or your previous MBA; complete your certificate in as little as 6 months.
Why is This One of the Top MBA Programs in Kansas City?
Avila’s MBA students learn from faculty with successful business backgrounds and build experience in real-world business projects. Small class sizes provide more access to faculty, allowing you to build relationships with professors. Learning outcomes in Avila’s MBA program are consistently above national standards.
Flexible Sessions for Busy Professionals
At Avila, you can pursue your degree while you keep your career moving ahead. Beginning Fall of 2020, Avila’s MBA schedule will consist of five 8-week sessions each calendar year. This flexible format allows you to take more classes in a shorter amount of time and graduate faster by taking two classes per session. You can enroll part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule.
If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school, you can apply to Avila’s MBA program.