DALLAVIS CENTER is a 6,000 square foot facility housing the Art + Design and Communication departments. Students in the majors have 24 hr access to the facilities.
Our facilities include:
- Macintosh classroom equipped with 22″ iMacs (Intel Core, MacOS X 10.6 and Adobe Creative Cloud), scanners, laser printers (b/w and color) and large format printer
- Nonlinear editing suite with Macintosh G5 dual processor computers featuring Adobe Premiere CS 6, After Effects, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Film and video production Studio
- Digital video and 16mm film cameras, professional-quality microphones, portable lighting equipment, Steadicam, camera jib and dolly for student use
- Student media room for writing, editing, and layout
- Drawing, design, and painting studios
- Full video and digital photography equipment room
Access to state-of-the-art classrooms and digital media labs
Student film and video production studio
A space to spread out and create.
Video Editing Suite
24/7 student access