Working Towards a Greater Purpose
Avila University, a Catholic University founded and inspired by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, provides undergraduate and graduate education in the liberal arts and professional studies. Our campus, fosters a community of inclusion, understanding, and peace not only for our students, but also for our faculty and staff. You are welcome here!
Avila University is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not unlawfully discriminate in the recruitment of applicants, employment opportunities, or general employment practices on the basis of, sex, race, religion, age, color, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All positions require authorization to work in the United States without additional employer sponsorship on an unrestricted basis. Avila does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
Guided by our Catholic identity as expressed through the heritage and vision of the Sisters of St. Joseph, the Avila community values –
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- The worth, dignity, and potential of each human being
- Diversity and its expression
- The development of the whole person
- Right relationships with God, self, others, and creation
- Service with the dear neighbor
You are Welcome Here at Avila
Avila University is an E-Verify employer.
- E-Verify Information (English)
- E-Verify Information (Spanish)
- Right to Work (English)
- Right to Work (Spanish)
Reporting Workplace Concerns
campus conduct hotline – 866.943.5787
The Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, anonymous way to alert Avila University Administrators of unsafe or unethical behavior. Anyone may report an incident at anytime, 24/7.
Examples may include (but are not limited to):
- Safety and facility risk issues
- Internet policy abuses
- Unethical business practices
- Code of Conduct violations
- Sexual Harassment, Misconduct
- Hazing, bullying
- Workplace hostility