The Strategic Communication Master’s Degree
Today’s businesses and organizations are moving fast. Digital tools and social media platforms offer amazing reach, speed, and influence. But, yesterday’s leadership strategies are old news. Tomorrow’s communication leaders need to adapt as fast as the trends and technologies that empower them. The MA in Strategic Communication degree from Avila is designed to keep you on top of emerging strategies and tactics.
- Gain expertise across a variety of fields including, public relations, advertising, marketing, internal communication, crisis communication, B2B, communication, and content strategy
- Grasp communication challenges and create a strategy to address them
- Work hands-on through practical assignments and immersive learning
- Glean insights into social and political advocacy, public policy, community education, and public service.
- 100% online courses, 8-week terms
Make your mark as a top strategic communicator.
The Master’s in Strategic Communication program delivers the skills, leading-edge tools, and insights you need to advance your career in corporate, agency, non-governmental (NGO), or non-profit organizations. Through your classes, you’ll gain expertise across a wide field of communications including:
- public relations and crisis communications
- advertising and marketing
- corporate communications
- social and political advocacy
- public policy and public service, and
- community education
Taught by a diverse and dynamic faculty, you’ll learn from accomplished writers, social justice advocates, PR pros, and documentarians. You’ll engage in coursework that has real-world application for your career. And you’ll graduate with an enhanced skill set that will position you for even greater career opportunities.
Interested in Strategic Communication?
“Whenever I had a question or concern, personal or professional, I felt as though the faculty had my best interests at heart.”Dariah Wixson