This event will be held virtually/online. Additional information regarding how to attend or log on to the event can be found on the individual event page or in the event calendar description.
If you have a curious mind, you’ll want to be in on this conversation with six leading cognitive scientists:
- Sam Jaffee, a senior UX researcher at Google,
- Rachel Ostrand, a psycholinguist and research scientist at IBM,
- William Edmonson, a Ph.D. who’s active in the SETI Institute (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence),
- Kimberly Johnson, a freelance data analyst now living in Milan, Italy,
- Ting Qian, Ph.D., a non-profit tech exec focusing on online behavioral experiments,
- and Jared Branch, Ph. D., Avila University Visiting Assistant Professor of Cognitive Science
Hosted by Avila University’s Department of Cognitive Science this 90-minute conversation is an opportunity to network, discover degree paths, and ask questions about today’s most interesting, intriguing, and in-demand fields. Cognitive Science is a new major at Avila University for undergraduate students interested in how the mind works and processes information.
Zoom link information will be emailed to you prior to the event.