Why Choose Avila University in Kansas City?
Welcome to Avila University, a great place to study! Here are some of the wonderful things about studying at Avila University.
Benefits of Education at Avila University
- Fully accredited; started in 1916
- Located in a nice, safe area of Kansas City
- Over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs
- Popular majors such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design, Management, M.B.A. and more
- Small classes mean personal attention
- Caring teachers and staff
Benefits of Living at Avila University
- Wireless Internet access throughout the campus
- Newly remodeled cafeteria with many food choices
- Expanded sports center with exercise machines and indoor running track
- Tutors available during weekday mornings, afternoons, and some evenings
- Movies, sports teams, clubs, plays, cultural events, picnics, etc. on campus
- Computer labs, art gallery, TV studio, and theater on campus
- Secure dormitories that require a key and security code to enter
Benefits of Living in Kansas City
- Greater metropolitan population of 2 million people
- Largest and closest city to the geographic center of the United States
- Standard American English is spoken (The English of U.S. TV and radio)
- Access to Kansas City International Airport
- Kansas City is the City of Fountains
- Enjoy amusement parks, large shopping malls, lakes, museums, music concerts, parks, cultural events, professional sports, movies, and more!