Checklist for Orientation
Your check-in experience will be a breeze if you have all the necessary forms and items completed before you arrive to campus.
- ACTIVATE YOUR AVILA EMAIL - You received instructions in your admission packet.
- TRANSCRIPTS - Your high school / college transcripts should be submitted to the registrar office.
- FIRST PAYMENT Due Aug. 5, 2019 - In order to begin taking classes, your must have your first payment paid either online or in the student financial services office.
- FIRST YEAR SEMINAR PROJECT - Your first-year seminar assignment should be complete. If you have any questions, contact Paige Illum at email@example.com.
- HOUSING CONTRACTS - Housing contracts should be filled out and turned in before you arrive for orientation.
- HEALTH INFORMATION FORMS - Health information form should be filled out with all the appropriate vaccinations and health history information.
- AWARD LETTERS / WORK STUDY FORMS - Have your financial aid information complete and work study documentation.