Mobile Email Setup
Mobile Email Setup Procedures:
Set up Office 365 email in the iOS Mail app
- Go to Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then tap Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your email address, your password, and a description of your account. Your email address should be firstname.lastname@example.org (Staff - Please do not use email@example.com). Once your credentials have been entered, tap Next.
- Choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and then tap Save. Your email account is now ready for use with the iOS Mail app.
Set up Office 365 email on an Android device
- Tap Settings> Accounts > Add account > Email.
- Type your full email address, firstname.lastname@example.org (Staff - Please do not use email@example.com), type your password, and then tap Next.
- Select the Exchange
- You might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
- Once the device verifies the server settings, the Account Optionspage opens. Accept the defaults or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
- On the Set up emailpage you can change the name of your account. When you're finished tap Done.