Thursday, April 29, 2021
Virtual Via Zoom
7-8 p.m. (Central Time Zone)
Presented by Tricia Smith MS, LPC
- How to check in with your mental well-being?
- Why self-care is more than bubble baths and lattes?
- What is mindfulness, and why is it so important?
- Who or what “hijacks” your present moment?
- Ways to work through difficult thoughts, memories or emotions.
Tricia Smith is a Licensed Professional Counselor and the owner of Emerge Counseling. Tricia earned her Master’s in General Psychology and Counseling Psychology from Avila University. She is working towards her PhD in Psychology with a concentration in Gender and Sexual Fluidity from Northcentral University. Tricia works with clients recovering from trauma and those who are exploring their gender and/or sexual identity. In her personal time, she enjoys reading, yoga, and baking.
Contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 816.501.3780 with any questions.
Women’s Series Related Links:
Part 1: Women’s Work: How Gendered Expectations Still Define Us: Information & Registration – Click Here