Open to all Communication students majoring in Advertising & Public Relations, Sports Communication, Healthcare Communication or Film & Digital Media. Students are awarded grants up to $2,000 annually.
- Full-Time Student majoring in Communication
- Regular Admissions Status (If student is provisional admit, student must attain regular status at the completion of first academic year.)
- Personal Interview with Communication Faculty
- Letter of Recommendation from High School or College Instructor, Counselor, or other appropriate representative (internship or work supervisor, coaches, adult media club director, etc.)
- Work hours in the Communication department based on grant amount awarded.
In order to renew, you must
- Enroll in minimum 9 hours of CO credits first academic year and minimum 15 hours of CO credits each year thereafter.
- Maintain Full-time Student Status
- Maintain a 3.0 in communication classes taken at Avila.
- After the second academic year student must present a DVD/portfolio of work for review and renewal.
If you have any questions and to set up an interview, please contact email@example.com.