Once you have been accepted into Avila's nursing program, you must:
- Provide immunization documentation and other Avila and clinical agency requirements prior to the beginning of and continuing throughout nursing clinical courses (these requirements are subject to change).
- Complete criminal disclosure information and background check.
- Hold current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) (Health Professional American Heart Association 2 year)
- Provide proof of absence of active Tuberculosis (2-step TB screen or IGRA).
- Submit a negative drug screen
- Carry health insurance coverage while in the nursing major (a health insurance form must reflect company and coverage and be on file in the nursing office).