Graduate Certificate | Workplace Instructional Design
Designed to engage learning industry professionals, Avila’s Instructional Design Certificate prepares you to lead in the workplace. Define your organization’s learning needs. Determine the appropriate instructional formats. Design materials. Implement solutions. Throughout the program, you will apply course material and your new proficiencies to your current professional activities in real-time.
- Create a collaborative process that will help define, design, and develop instructional materials and solutions.
- Program curriculum and outcomes are based on the new Association of Talent Development (ATD) Capabilities Model.
- Project-based education.
- Build your own reflective portfolio.
- Network with professional peers and mentors.
- 100% online, taught both asynchronous and synchronously.
- Certificate eligible for both MA in Management and MS in Organizational Development Psychology programs.
- Eligible for Federal Financial Aid
The staff at Avila was incredibly flexible to create an opportunity for a group of professionals in a very high-demanding atmosphere. They truly understood the complexity of this unique group. They created an exceptionally soft blend of content, course work, and scheduled assignments that enabled synchronous, and asynchronous collaboration, depending upon each contributor’s demanding work-life schedule.
– Kari Taube, Senior eLearning Specialist, Cerner