Listed below are requirements for admission into the Avila Advantage program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.501.3737.
To enter the Advantage program, you must:
- Have a minimum of one year of full-time work experience.
- Demonstrate a minimum 2.0 grade point average on all transfer coursework.
- Submit official transcripts of all previous college and/or high school coursework.
Applicants seeking admission to this program must:
- Have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for at least the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework. Students with less than a 3.0 GPA may be considered for admission and additional application information might be requested.
- Complete all parts of the application.
***Students seeking a stand-alone certificate only need to submit an application and an official transcript from their bachelor’s degree granting institution.
International Student Admission
Apply for Admission (Application is free) (http://www.avila.edu/advantage/apply.asp)
Submit official translated transcripts
Demonstrate English proficiency with a minimum score of 500 (Undergraduate) or 550 (Graduate) on the TOEFL exam. A minimum score of 5 (Undergraduate) or 6.5 (Graduate) is required on the IELTS exam. Official scores must be submitted directly to the university. (If bachelor’s degree is from the United States, an English proficiency exam is not required)
Submit a bank statement from sponsoring individual(s) attesting to financial support
Submit one of the following: Visa, Permanent Resident card
Submit passport personal information page