Fee Schedule for Research and Reproduction Services
Requests may be made via email, telephone, fax, or mail. Archives staff will provide up to 30 minutes of research for any patron at no charge. For more in-depth research performed by Archives staff, there is a charge. Patrons will be informed of the cost, if any, before research is conducted. All search and commercial fees go toward support of the Archives. There is no charge for researchers to use materials on-site.
Research fees for non-profit and general public:
30 minutes+ of research by archives staff , $25.00 per hour
All reproduction from collections is handled by Archives and Special Collections staff. By reproducing materials, the Archives and Special Collections is not granting permission to publish. For permission to publish, quote, broadcast, perform, or exhibit, please contact the Archivist. Additional publication fees may apply.
- Onsite request (any size paper): $0.10 per page
- Offsite request (any size paper): $0.50 per page
- For large orders an additional fee of: $5.00 per every 50 pages over the first 100 pages will be charged
- Avila affiliates: $5.00 (new) , Free (existing)
- All others: $10.00 (new), $5.00 (existing)
- Scans can be emailed free of cost provided they are less than 10 MB
- CD-R: $5.00 each (researcher can provide CD with request)
- DVD: $5.00 each (researcher can provide DVD with request)
For items that need to be mailed, the Archives will charge the cost of the postage to researcher plus a handling fee of $5.00.
Audio & Video
Check with Archives for availability and pricing.
Publication fees are charged per work and are over and above those fees charged for the cost of reproduction, according to the following fee schedule.
- Avila University faculty, staff, students, or departments: No charge
- Other scholarly or not-for-profit uses: $25.00 per image / per use (fee may be waived if a copy of the published work is desired by the Archives)
- For-profit uses: $75.00 per image / per use
Please contact the Archivist to obtain permission to publish.