MBA Graduation Requirements
In order to be eligible to receive an MBA degree from Avila University, you must have accomplished the following:
- Completed all the requirements of one of the MBA concentrations.
- Maintained an overall GPA of 3.0.
- No individual class grades less than a "C" and no courses repeated more than once. No more than two grades of "C" allowed in the program.
- Completed a minimum of 30 graduate credit hours, 24 of which were from Avila University.
- Comprehensive exam required as part of the MBA capstone course - BU 699.