Information Session - Teacher Certification
WANT TO BE A TEACHER?
Are you a career-changer?
Did you earn your degree in an area outside of education?
Learn what it takes to earn your teaching certification and start teaching in the K-12 classroom. The information session will cover:
- Missouri & Kansas certification requirements
- Routes to certification
- Employment outlook for teachers, including high need schools and subject areas
- Introduction to Avila University - Mission & Values
- Avila's Master-degree options for obtaining your teaching certification
- Details & highlights of Avila's teacher certification programs (courses, format, length)
- Admission process & tuition rate
*Attendance at an Information Session is an admission requirement into a teacher certification program.
All sessions are from 6:00-7:00pm on Tuesday evenings and meet in the Conference Room in Foyle Hall (building #10) on Avila's campus. You will receive detailed directions in an email after signing up for a session.
Click on one of the following dates to sign up!