B.S. in Healthcare Management
You’ll be in high demand after graduation with a degree in healthcare management from Avila University. As the healthcare industry broadens and diversifies, there is an increased need for effective managers and administrators who understand the industry from both a community and a national perspective.
You’ll learn to:
- Evaluate the healthcare market and solve systemic issues
- Assess and solve problems using industry research and statistical data
- Master the key laws affecting the healthcare management industry
- Capitalize on market trends
To find out more about the healthcare management degree email Advantage@avila.edu Or speak with an advisor at 816.501.2400. Let’s talk about how Avila’s bachelor’s degree in healthcare management can give you the advantage employers are seeking.
“Children’s Mercy has been a training site for and hiring Avila healthcare students since 1995. I’m a big believer in Avila.”– Teresa Shepherd / Director of Education / Children’s Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO
Careers with a Healthcare Degree
Your Healthcare Management degree gives your administration career an advantage in a range of areas such as:
- Allied health
- Health-related data and other services
- Public and private care offices
- Health Management Organizations
- Hospital and clinical administration
Upcoming Admissions Events
College Credit Predictor
Use our College Credit Predictor to find out how much college credit your work history, education, military service, and training could be worth to you at Avila. Your knowledge + expertise = college credit (and savings).