The Avila Pre-Law Minor is designed as an educational opportunity to assist you in developing a strong foundation for law school. The outcomes for the Pre-Law Minor are:
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills and structure arguments for and against propositions.
- Read, understand and critically analyze complex written materials of substantial lengths.
- Prepare analytical written material of substantial length and revise material in response to constructive criticism
- Demonstrate critical listening skills and communicate orally effectively in presentations before groups.
- Demonstration of general research skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of social justice and the legal system, political thought, human behavior and diverse cultures.