Your check-in experience will be a breeze if you have all the necessary forms and items completed before you arrive to campus.
- ACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL - You received instructions in your admission packet.
- TRANSCRIPTS - Your high school / college transcripts should be submitted to the registrar office.
- FIRST PAYMENT Due Aug.5 - In order to begin taking classes, your must have your first payment paid either online or in the business office.
- FIRST YEAR SEMINAR PROJECT - Your first-year seminar assignment should be complete. If you have any questions, contact Paige Illum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOUSING CONTRACTS - Housing contracts should be filled out and turned in before you arrive for orientation.
- HEALTH INFORMATION FORMS -- Health information form should be filled out with all the appropriate vaccinations and health history information.
- AWARD LETTERS / WORK STUDY FORMS - Have your financial aid information complete and work study documentation.
***RESIDENT STUDENTS - Get helpful hints on what to pack!