What to Expect at Check-in
We are excited for you to begin your journey at Avila University. We will have many resources available for your convenience at check-in. Before you check-in, look at the Check List we provided to make sure you have the appropriate forms completed and other important information.
Friday, August 21 |
8am to Noon
Goppert Theatre Lobby on the north end of campus
- Sign in at the welcome desk
- Residence students will receive your room key with instructions on how to find your room
- Visit the information booths to help with last minute details, including:
- IT Support - Get help with connecting your email on your phone, signing in for the first time, connecting to the FREE Wifi and other technical support
- Health Services - Learn about health services on campus
- Counseling & Career Services - Learn about our FREE counseling and career services
- Campus Safety - Pick up your FREE parking permit and Student ID
- Alumni Association - Get some FREE stuff!
- Learning Services - Learn about our FREE tutoring services
- Library/Learning Commons - Packed with technology, writable walls for studying and so much more!
- Tour campus and visit the various departments to complete the last minute details
- Bookstore - Lower Level Marian Center - Get your textbooks and your Avila gear
- Business Office - Lower Level Blasco Hall - Pay a bill
- Financial Aid - Upper Level Blasco Hall - Award letters and work study information
- Admission Office - Upper Level Blasco Hall
- Registration Office - Upper Level Blasco Hall - Change or withdraw a class