Application Process - Application Deadline January 10th
Please follow this application process if you are ready to begin nursing courses the next fall semester (this means you will have successfully completed the nursing program pre-requisites by the fall semester).
Application Open Enrollment Deadline
The application process is open October 15 - January 10. Late applications may be submitted March 1 to May 1 and will be considered on a space available basis.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY BY THE PUBLISHED DEADLINE
Applicants NOT currently enrolled at Avila MUST complete:
- The NursingCAS 3.0 application.
- The Avila University Transfer application
Applicants CURRENTLY enrolled at Avila MUST complete:
1. Avila University School of Nursing Admission Form
Applicants will be:
- Notified by email in late January of their eligibility for an interview
- Interviewed in mid-February if eligible
- Notified by the School of Nursing in March of their admission status - accepted, wait-listed, or denied
If you are a high school student or a transfer student needing to complete prerequisites and core courses:
- Visit the admissions home page for complete details on applying to Avila University.
- After admission, meet with your advisor to develop a curriculum plan to prepare you for nursing courses.
- Apply to the nursing program by the published deadline of the year you will be ready to begin nursing courses.
For additional information about the nursing program you may contact Laura Harrity, Nursing Admission Counselor at 816-501-3692 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.