Visa Requirements for an F-1 Student Visa
In order to receive an F-1 student visa to study at Avila, you will need the following:
- Your passport
- Your I-20 from Avila University
View the requirements to get your I-20
- Form DS-160 application (Check a U.S. embassy/consulate for information)
- A bank statement showing you have sufficient funds to attend Avila University
- SEVIS paid receipt
Pay your SEVIS fee at https://www.fmjfee.com
U.S. embassies or consulates in certain countries may have additional document requirements. After you have the required documents, present them to a U.S. embassy or consulate to receive your F-1 student visa.
To receive a student visa, you will also need to show:
- Your plan is to study at Avila University.
- You are connected to your home country and will return there after completing your degree.
After you receive your F-1 student visa:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-501-3772