Avila University - Be Inspired

International Student Services

Intensive Language &
Culture Program (ILCP)

Transfer to Avila's ESL Program

We are excited that you are interested in Avila!

If you are studying in another school or university in the U.S. and you want to transfer to Avila University, you will need to have your I-20 released to Avila.

> Download the I-20 Transfer Form

To transfer to Avila from another school in the U.S., we will need the following papers:

  1. Online application form

  2. High school and/or university transcripts
    Please include English school transcripts

  3. A bank statement showing that you have sufficient money to attend Avila

  4. Your released I-20 record

Male StudentYou can send your transcripts, bank statement, and I-20 Transfer Eligibility Form by email to the International Student Services.

After we have all of these documents and have accepted you, we will be able to give you a new I-20. 

All of us in the International Student Services office look forward to seeing you here!



Contact us at international@avila.edu or 816-501-3772