English as a Second Language (ESL)
Welcome to Avila’s Intensive Language and Culture Program!
Here are some facts about our program:
- 20 hours of English (ESL) per week in Speaking & Listening, Grammar, Reading & Vocabulary, and Writing classes
- Multiple levels of classes
- Additional afternoon classes available at no extra cost
- Small ESL class size
- One-on-one tutoring
- Take classes in your major for credit while you study ESL
- Highly qualified and caring teachers who give you personal attention
- No TOEFL necessary to enter the ESL program
- On-campus dormitories available
- Safe place to study
Study ESL and Take Regular Classes
Students in the Intensive Language and Culture Program are able to take up to 7 credits of non-ESL classes. This means that you can begin work on your degree while you study ESL! You can also study ESL only.
Contact us at email@example.com or 816-501-3772