CHECKING-OUT AVILA BOOKS
Avila students, faculty, and staff can check out books and other library
materials using an Avila University ID at the circulation desk.
Avila books may be checked out from the circulating,
juvenile, or curriculum collections. Materials may be borrowed for three
weeks (21 days) and these materials may be renewed twice.
Avila students cannot checkout reference materials, periodicals, and videos from
the library; however, these materials may be used in the library.
Additional Check-Out Information
• Number of Avila books that may be checked out: many.
• Checkout period for Avila books: 21 Days
• Number of times Avila books may be renewed: twice.
• Charges for lost Avila books:The "overdue" fine for Avila books
per day is: $.10.
• If a book is "lost", the student will be charged to replace the book, which