Avila Home Page
Helpful Links
Graduate Education
Grad Ed Degrees

Be a teacher!
Get your teaching certificate to begin you career in teaching.
Already a teacher?
Get your advanced teaching certificate to improve you skills and advance your career.
Already an educator?
An M.A. in Education from Avila can take your teaching career to the next level.
Apply Online Free
request info School of Education Facebook page

Get Your Graduate Degree in Education

Get your Graduate Degree in Education and advance your teaching career today!

Students who earn a graduate education degree, are now in teaching positions in Missouri or are teaching in Kansas.

Teacher Certification - Be a Teacher!

Adults with a college degree can earn teacher certification through the innovative Graduate School for Education. These graduate hours can also be applied to one of the master's of arts in education degrees.

Avila's graduate education program also provides the opportunity to add an advanced certification in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ELL).

Get your Master's Degree in Education

Master's of arts in education degrees can be earned in two concentrations areas:

Avila's master's program allows teachers who have accumulated previous graduate hours to transfer up to 15 of those hours and complete a master's of arts in education degree in just one year.