Listed below are requirements for admission into the Avila Advantage program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 816.501.3737.
To enter the Advantage program, you must:
- Be 23 years of age or have a minimum of three years of work experience.
- Minimum of 2.0 grade point average required on all transfer coursework.
- Submit official transcripts of all previous college coursework and/or high school.
Applicants seeking admission to this program must:
- Have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for at least the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Complete all parts of the application.
- Submit your résumé and a letter of intent.
- Submit official transcripts of all previous college coursework.
- Submit two letters of recommendation and complete an admission interview.