Welcome to Avila University!
We are glad to have you as an Avila Eagle! We know you will enjoy your college experience! There are just a few more steps to take before you are officially an Avila Eagle. Following is a checklist for you to make sure all things are in order before classes start:
- Fill out your FAFSA onlineif you haven't done so already. You will then receive a letter from Financial Aid stating any scholarships and grants for which you qualify. Sign and return to the Financial Aid office.
- Enroll for your classes. You should meet with your advisor to discuss what classes you should enroll in for each semester.
- Pay your enrollment deposit of $200 to the Office of Financial Aid
- Submit your housing contracts to the Campus Life Office in upper Marian Center if you are living on campus.
- Get your Parking Sticker and Student ID (your picture will be taken) in the Campus Safety Office in lower Whitfield Center.